Sunday, December 16, 2012

Next Step

Hello again! I have really been trying to keep up with posting more often. So far so good :)  Tomorrow we have our 6 week followup appointment from our d&c. Cannot believe it has been 6 weeks since our lil booger has grew wings but also because so much has changed in 6 weeks. Finally in a place where I know I can only go up from here. We will get our miracle -- one way or another!

"Disappointments are just God's way of saying I have got something better .. be patient .. have faith .. trust God"
 
 
I believe that God has only put us through 3 years of infertility because he knows that we can handle this journey. Only the strong survive. It has tested our marriage to the limits but through it all we have only come out on top. It proves how badly we want this .. how badly we want to start our family.
 
 
So here is to a new beginning & a new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment