Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

September 12th was the day that forever changed our lives.

(3months ago to the day)

 Today is 12.12.12. A lady at work told me today that I need to get a christmas tree and then buy a new angel for the top and know that our angel is always looking down on us. I have yet to go buy a tree this year.
 
(Talk about slacking)
 
The holidays normally get the best of me but I still manage to get a tree and go through the motions. However,  this year is different. This was the year that I thought I could start buying our baby gifts and finally have something to be so thankful for. I know that I have a supportive husband, a roof over my head, a good job and food every night on the table but having all that still doesn't fill the hole.  There is something missing in our lives.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment