Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Antiphospholipid WHAT?

Old post I forgot to publish --

 

The past week has flown by & it slipped my mind to even blog :(

 

Well just an update on everything.

I informed you that I kept testing positive for the lupus anticoagulant.  The dr finally called last week and told me that I have an autoimmune disorder known as Antiphospholipid syndrome. I know you are all thinking Antiphospholipid WHAT?

But here is the breakdown--
Basically my blood clots in my veins & ateries and causes pregnancy complications (reasoning behind my miscarriages). 100% will be lovenox during prenancy & a baby aspirin. I really hope this is our saving grace and that we can finally carry a baby fullterm with no complications.  Still waiting on the dreaded AUNTFLO to arrive from the provera that I took & then I have a saline ultrasound to see if I have any polyps or scar tissue from my d&c back in November. *fingerscrossed* that it goes well & everything comes back normal.


My meds arrived on saturday & I swear I had a heart attack when I saw all of the boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment